2011/11/03

Today: Climbing chairs in canteen

Life ain't always interesting and funny. Today was such a day; much waiting, uninspiring lessons and tedious coversations. Nonetheless I was able to pull of a smile when Ilse made this picture of me. I really like the outfit I'm wearing, I'd even say it's the best in weeks. Casual but still interesting - exactly fits my mood nowadays. The interesting factors are my beyond cute vintage bag and the gothic tee I'm wearing (pity you can't see the wolf print on it). Casual and allmost boring is the grey blazer - I hate myself for buying such general stuff. I've seen half of my school in it already and each time I couldn't deny the desire to vanish into thin air. Hopefully my income will soon allow me to buy better stuff.

1 comment:

  1. hi! i really love the feel of your blog. did you design your page yourself coz its awesome! i like your blog i feel somewhat at home, i'm following you! ♥

    my blog: shineyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete