2012/04/10

So why are you so anxious of people saying they've got style while you think they don't ?

Urgh I'm so done with people talkin bout fashion and how girls that wear obvious burberry prints don't have real style or how vintage has become a hype instead of a real love. I agree, but isn't this what you're doing total nonsens? The strength of fashion is that you can express yourself through clothes, not through words... I'm dreaming of a world where everyone would just wear whatever the hell he likes. Without people applausing for that or on the contrary; nagging about it. Keep your voices low... just please, don't try so hard.

1 comment:

  1. it is frustrating to see it all happen, but hey, let's just let people who wear nonsense talk nonsense and don't give a bieeeeep. haha. I am already good at it myself. ohyeah.

    ReplyDelete